We respect your right to privacy!
What information and why
1. Personal data we collect
- About your information: We may collect and use account number, nickname, gender, time zone, language and region data.
- Personal information: After launching the APP, we need you to provide birthday, height, weight, and gender data.
- Device record data: When you use APP to synchronize device data, we will record personal data, including but not limited to activity information, sleep, heart rate, and weight.
- Incoming call information: When you use the incoming call and SMS notification function, you will get the status of the incoming call and SMS. If you allow access to contact information, it will be displayed when the device receives incoming calls and SMS. However, your contacts and other related data will not be stored.
- Mobile phone information: When you use the APP, we need to obtain your mobile phone operating system version and mobile phone brand model.
- Network usage data: We may collect network types, network signals, etc. related to specific functions of the APP.
- Location data: When you use location-based program services or features, we may collect your location data.
- Log information: When you browse the APP server, our server will automatically record a number of recorded data, including but not limited to: IP address, browser type, browser language, reference source page, operating system, timestamp and clickstream data.
- Device information: When you use the APP to connect to a hardware device, data (non-personal data) including but not limited to the unique identifier, version, and approximate geographic location of the device will be sent to the server. The above data collection may also apply to your system or software update, restoration of original factory settings, etc.
- Debugging information: When you choose to upload debugging information to help us analyze the problem, your debugging information will be sent to the server.
2. How will we use personal data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
Here are more details about how we use your data (which may include personal data).
- Registering an APP account: The personal information collected through the APP will be used to create a personal account and user data page.
- Calculating exercise results: We will use personal body data to accurately calculate exercise results.
- Provide APP service: The device data will show the related data to the user.
- Show caller information: When you receive an incoming call or text message, the device will display the caller's data.
- Determine whether the phone is supported: The phone information will be used to determine whether your phone can use the APP.
- Provide network-related services: We will use network types and network signals to prompt users to download updated versions in different network environments.
- Provide location-based services: location data will be used to record moving locations during the use of the APP. For example, when you record running tracking information through the running function of the APP, use location-based advertising, use the location-optimized weather function or request map information, your location information may be sent back to the APP so that the APP can provide you with accurate content.
- Optimize service: We will use recorded data to improve service quality.
- Provide device management: This type of data provides management of bound devices.
- Improve software stability: Collect fault records for analyzing software quality, so as to provide better services.
Storage and protection
- No system or technology has yet to be proved to be completely impenetrable. We take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. We use encryption technology when collecting personal data.
- We use email address identifiers and keep data anonymous to protect the privacy of the user. Unless requested otherwise, we are currently retaining data for the foreseeable future as it is crucial for the maintenance and improvement of the services.
- You have the right to access your personal information. This means that you can contact our customer service and we can assist you and deliver a copy of all the personal information we have on you. You have the right to know what personal information has been collected about you, what this information is being used for and if it has been disclosed to any other parties. To verify your information, we may have to ask for additional information.
- You have the right to have any of your information corrected or deleted either by doing it directly by yourself or through customer service. If you want to have your information deleted, we will delete all information pertaining to you. You can create a new user account after having all your previous data deleted.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent. As we have requested for your consent to process your information, this can be reversed by contacting customer service. This also means that withdrawal of consent prevents us from offering the service to you.
- We are working with Apple Health, Google Fit, and Strava. Therefore, these companies can access our database under strict rules and regulations. Steps, heart rate, sleep, weight and other data can be synchronized to Google Fit with the user's consent. Without the user's consent, we will never provide, sell, rent or share the user's personal information to any other unrelated third parties.
- In order to provide you with more convenient and accurate services, this application has introduced an external third-party SDK to assist in the development process. SDK name: com.tencent.bugly (Tencent Bugly). The function is to collect information APP installation environment: mobile phone model, system version, errors found during APP running: crash, freeze, ANR. The purpose is to collect exceptions reported by the APP for development analysis and optimization, and to ensure the stability of the APP.
- Your information may be processed outside the country that the services you are using is based in, including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where the standard of protection of privacy does not meet the requirements set by the European Commission. When transferring information, we comply with all applicable laws to guarantee sufficient protection of your privacy.
- We never disclose any of your personal information without a separate permission from you, unless it is necessary for handling your order, carrying out your request, or managing our interactive customer programs. Information may, however, be disclosed if necessary because of law, a court order, or a regulation or request issued by authorities.
Policy towards children
- Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to create user accounts without their parents’ consent in accordance with applicable law. Personal information collected from a child under the relevant minimum age without parental consent will be subject to deletion as soon as possible.
Use of third-party SDKs
In order to provide you with more convenient, convenient and accurate services, this application has introduced an external third-party SDK to assist in the development process.
This includes the SDK name: com.tencent.bugly (Tencent Bugly). The function is to collect information APP installation environment: mobile phone model, system version, errors found during APP running: crash, freeze, ANR. The purpose is to collect exceptions reported by the APP for development analysis and optimization, and to ensure the stability of the APP..